Ancient Time of China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Little Fox's Sorrow {Open}
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 am by Hayato

» char creation question
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 am by Hayato

» Ai-Chan's Buh Bye
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm by Hayato

» Admiring The Rock Carvings
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:55 am by Casey

» Create a Story!
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:45 am by Casey

» Post Good Songs Here
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:36 am by Casey

» Last Movie You Watched
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:46 am by Kaira

» Ranting Corner
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:42 am by Kaira

» Last Book You Read
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 am by Jiang Wei

» A Fairytale Island [OPEN]
The Dragon King Returns~End EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:06 am by Jiang Wei

The Staff
Administrators
~*Zhandouji Heping*~
Ige Hong Toufa
Kaira
Hayato

Moderators
Jiang Wei

Credits
Plot/Guide-The AToC Staff
Graphics-Kaira
Templates-Ige Hong Toufa
Sidebar-Kaira
Website-The AToC Staff

The Dragon King Returns~End

2 posters

Go down

The Dragon King Returns~End Empty The Dragon King Returns~End

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Tiankong came crashing down on the outskirts of the Dazu Stones. He created a massive crater upon impact and burned away all of the wilderness around him with the force of the blast. He rose from the smoke and fire and let out a fearsome roar, which created a massive shockwave, dispersing the smoke and fire and shaking the land with the sheer force. He rose from the crater and spread his wings wide in the air and unleashed another massive roar.

Last edited by Longwang on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Dragon King Returns~End Empty Re: The Dragon King Returns~End

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Meigui was looking for a quiet place to rest when she saw a crater on the Rock Carvings. Meigui was so shocked. She quickly flew to the smoking crater then saw a golden dragon who let out a fearsome roar. Shocked by the roar Meigui fell to the ground, not knowing who she just saw
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Tiankong looked down to see a young dragon, he didn't recognize it at first, but then looked again to see. His eyes widened when he recognized the dragon.

"Shenlong! Is that you? How long has it been old friend?" Tiankong said as he came to pick up the dragon. "How has the world been doing since I left?"

Tiankong was overjoyed to see another dragon again. The wind picked up as his mood lightened.

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Meigui awoken as she heard someone shouting "Shenlong! Is that you? How long has it been old friend?". Then she felt someone pick her up. Shocked by the sudden appearance Meigui quickly flew a few steps back. Shenlong? I'm afraid you're mistaken, I am his reincarnation. Meigui said. I'm sorry but Shenlong died years ago. Meigui said once more before turning back to human.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Tiankong took this news with a little bit of shock. He couldn't believe one of the dragons died.

"Is that so? You are his reincarnate" Tiankong said with a disappointed tone "Had I known I would have come here sooner, Shenlong was a close friend"

He looked down at the small dragon who had transformed into a human.

"Please forgive my manners young one" Tiankong said with a curt nod of his massive head "May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

Last edited by Longwang on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:53 pm

My name is Li, Meigui. Meigui said. She felt sorry for the dragon.I'm so sorry about your friend. Meigui said. She knew she was the reincarnate of the rain dragon Shenlong but she hates to see people lose their friends.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

"It is alright young one, nothing can stop death" Tiankong said in a solemn tone "He lives on within you, and you are just like him"

Tiankong looked up at the sky, the wind started to pick up. He let out another roar, except this one sounded like a tune, it was much softer. He looked back at the young dragon.

"Do you know where I am and what time it is, I have not been here on earth in many years"

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 pm

I am just like him? Meigui asked in a questioning voice. She giggled at what he said and thought "I'm not a boy!". But then the Dragon said something that made her stop giggling.Well... I have to say that you just crashed on the Dazu rock carvings and it is in the middle of the afternoon. Meigui said with a soft voice.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

"Hmm... I see..." Tiankong murmured "So has anyone come to take my place while I was away?"

Tiankong looked at the young dragon with his eye, surely she knew what he was talking about. But he'd almost forgotten that he hadn't explained himself.

"Oh forgive me" Tiankong apologized "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Tiankong Longwang"

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice to meet you Tiankong. Meigui said.I'm sorry for asking but what place are you talking about? Meigui asked with a questioning voice. She, After all knew many places. There was a place for the Fiends, The Great Symbols...Etc. Then a liitle smile touched her face.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 pm

"I mean has anyone taken my position?" Tiankong explained "But you most likely haven't heard of me, I left this world long ago"

Tiankong lowered himself lower to meet the Li face to face. He looked at the small smile that touched her face and it made him a little happier as well. Even if she wasn't him, she was like Shenlong.

"I am known as the King of Dragons"

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm

The king of dragons? oh i am very sorry to have questioned you. Meigui said. She looked very embarrassed. She had never met a king before. I'm sorry to disturb you again but where have you been? Meigui asked.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Tiankong smiled, with his happier mood, the skies cleared and showed a great view of the sun and scenery.

"It is alright to ask questions, little one" Tiankong said calmly "To answer, I left the Earth long ago, I didn't leave anything to show where I had gone, but I had left the planet itself, I went past the land of the gods and ascended up into the starry skies"

Tiankong looked around, thinking about what he should do now. He looked down again.

"Tell me, do people know of our existence, if so, could you please bring me to them, I had heard that the Symbols had reincarnated themselves and the fiends have returned"

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:59 pm

You are right. The Symbols and the Fiends are back. Meigui said as she changed back to a dragon.Come let's go! The humans know that we exist so we should go! Meigui said as she flew to the air.But i don't think they will know you are the dragon king! Meigui said as she was giggling.
Casey
Casey
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Longwang Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 am

Tiankong watched the little dragon take off, she was just like Shenlong when he was that young. Tiankong raised his wings and flapped into the air, causing a massive torrent of wind with his take off. He followed her through the sky, obscuring people from seeing them with massive clouds.

~END~

Longwang
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down