Ancient Time of China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Little Fox's Sorrow {Open}
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 am by Hayato

» char creation question
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 am by Hayato

» Ai-Chan's Buh Bye
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm by Hayato

» Admiring The Rock Carvings
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:55 am by Casey

» Create a Story!
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:45 am by Casey

» Post Good Songs Here
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:36 am by Casey

» Last Movie You Watched
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:46 am by Kaira

» Ranting Corner
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:42 am by Kaira

» Last Book You Read
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:09 am by Jiang Wei

» A Fairytale Island [OPEN]
Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:06 am by Jiang Wei

The Staff
Administrators
~*Zhandouji Heping*~
Ige Hong Toufa
Kaira
Hayato

Moderators
Jiang Wei

Credits
Plot/Guide-The AToC Staff
Graphics-Kaira
Templates-Ige Hong Toufa
Sidebar-Kaira
Website-The AToC Staff

Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] Empty Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open]

Post by Kaira Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 am

It had been the perfect escape. Well it wasn't exactly that perfect, but she had managed to escape anyways. So she couldn't make a deal with the sorcerer, that didn't mean she couldn't escape anyways. That night had been the most exciting night of her life.

Draped with a black coat around herself, she just ran out of the castle doors silently. Though the guards did chase after her, it didn't mean anything. Her father must be angry with her right now, but what could she do? She was a symbol after all.

Now here she was in Lan Cun, dressed in her night gown and wrapped in a black coat. Her only currency was the money she stuffed in a small pouch. Thankfully the coat had a hood, or else people would know who she was. It wasn't everyday someone would see another someone with hair so snow white.

The tiger grinned as she made her way through out town, ignoring the weird stares and anyone who might suspect her as who she was. If the guards were here, that would be bad.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] Empty Re: Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open]

Post by Kaira Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:35 am

[bump =O]
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open] Empty Re: Escaping to Lan Cun...Hope Nobody Finds Me [Open]

Post by Sun Qwanh Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 am

The great city of Lan Cun was filled with people. Sun Qwanh was probably going to find lots of clues in this brimming place. Not to mention the underworld that runs here. Maybe there he can find better answers. As he was walking by, he wasn't looking which direction he was going so he literally bumped into this hooded stranger.

Both fell onto their bottoms as the shrouded stranger's hood fell backwards. All that Sun Qwanh could envisage was snow white hair. He stood up immediately then said : "I'm sorry for bumping on you young miss!" he then showed his arm as if he would let her grab it. But then a commotion started to stir up and some guards came by.

"You are to come back to the palace with your father young mistress!" then the guard looked upon Sun Qwanh. "You too are placed under arrest for giving the idea to make the young mistress escape!"Trouble. That's all Sun Qwanh could think of right now. He tried to reply but several guards grabbed him from behind.

Not trying to fight out he was awaiting the girl's next move before he could make his own.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 am

Taoxin was quietly walking in the village when someone bumped into her. The next thing she knew was she was on the floor when her hood fell down, revealing her white hair. She glanced at the person in front of her.

"I'm sorry for bumping on you young miss!"

Before she could respond a few of her castle guards came by. Oh great. Was what was in her mind. She slapped her forehead as they surrounded the pair.

"You are to come back to the palace with your father young mistress!" One said looking at her. She rolled her eyes. "You too are placed under arrest for giving the idea to make the young mistress escape!" Then the same guard looked at the man stating that.

"He didn't help me escape!" She hissed at the guards. He was the chief, she guessed. And he lead that one squad. Then one of the other guards locked his hands around her waist, trying to keep her from struggling.

"Release me at once!" She hissed. When the guard didn't do as she was told, she kicked backwards in the place where she wasn't suppose to kick men. Oh well, she was playing dirty now wasn't she?

Jumping up in the air, she knew she couldn't cause an even bigger commotion than they were in. Eying the other man from below, she knew that it was her fault that he was in that position.

She decided to do what she could. As she fell back onto the ground she quickly formed her tail and charged towards the guards. She used her tail to pull the guards backwards just enough to release the other man. As she was faster than the guards she quickly grabbed the man's hand.

"Run!" She commanded pulling him forward.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Don't know what to do except follow her orders, Sun Qwanh quickly followed her although he had no choice since she held his hand pretty tightly. They were both running through districts filled with people. Sometimes he would even bump unto a merchant which would curse at him after but he was still controlled. All he could do was apologize in silence.

As they arrived near the end of the trading district, they were about to have to choose either path to get near the main gate. Either the red light district or the barracks where all the soldiers remained. Uneasy he felt that she would immediately go into the red light district. Sun Qwanh has never saw a woman in such sort of manner so he was still shy about it.

As they dashed through the concubines but mostly prostitutes, a drunken guard was alerted of their presence and tried to block the path. Couldn't brake in time, Qwanh decided to switch. Pulling the young miss behind leaving him infront continuing the dash. He then pulled the miss towards him, making her way into his arms and used her legs to kick the guard.

"Sorry about that sir! I'll surely repay you somehow...!" he then gave the commanding position back to the girl which he did not know thy name.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 am

[So where are they actually? xD Are they inside a store or something?]

"Sorry about that sir! I'll surely repay you somehow...!" The man said after the guard fell down. he was surely knocked out as he seemed rather woozy in the first place. She wiped the sweat off her head and let go of the man.

"Oh gosh, that's was some run.." She whispered nervously laughing. She turned to the man she got into the situation with. She bowed deeply and apologized.

"Sorry about that, sir. You see I ran away from home and they were just here to pick me up. I'll rat you out of jail if you ever get in." The princess said laughing lightly. "I'm Taoxin."
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am

[The drunken guard just got out of the store. Sorry for not being descriptive.]

After the long run, Sun Qwanh wasn't tired at all but he was hungry. He hadn't got anything since breakfest and now as he let down the girl, she bowed and apologized : "Sorry about that, sir. You see I ran away from home and they were just here to pick me up. I'll rat you out of jail if you ever get in." The princess said laughing lightly. "I'm Taoxin."

Qwanh was now giving out a small smile. "You don't need to call me sir. I'm still in my twenties." he laughed. He then took a pause and continued : "My name is Qwanh. Well Sun Qwanh to be correct. I've come to find the emperor since he had given me the mission to bring back his daughter....It seems she has escaped. It's going to be quite difficult since this place is huge."
[My character does not know you are the emperor's daughter.]

He then sat down on a vase near Taoxin. Then yawned for a good minute. His stomach was now grumbling. A bit embarrassed he started stretching a bit just to give out an unhungry expression.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 am

"You don't need to call me sir. I'm still in my twenties" He said laughing. Then he took a long pause before continuing. "My name is Qwanh. Well Sun Qwanh to be correct. I've come to find the emperor since he had given me the mission to bring back his daughter....It seems she has escaped. It's going to be quite difficult since this place is huge.

"Oh okay Qwanh." She's never seen him at her palace before. And by the look of it he didn't know her. She smiled slightly. The chances of him knowing who she was was high, but she knew that will a bit of playing, she could lie easily.

"You must be in some high position with the emperor, huh?" She pried, trying to sound as though she didn't know the emperor that much. "Well do you know how she looks? Or her name? I could help you if you want."

She had to sound as though she was just curious and friendly. If she played her lines right, she might be able to trick him into catching a different girl.

"Let's go inside." She said with a small smile.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:36 am

After saying what he needed to, Sun Qwanh was about to stretch until Taoxin said: "You must be in some high position with the emperor, huh?" took a small pause and continued "Well do you know how she looks? Or her name? I could help you if you want."
He let out a small laugh then said: "I'm really not that important...But my family is. But then I guess I should be like some sort of nobleman...Not to high in the ranks though..."

He looked upon the moon as he accepted her offer of going inside. Then said: "He told me his daughter was very pretty. Long snow white hair and also bearing tiger stripes on her face. But the again I just need to find the symbol sign right?" he then chuckled a bit. "Apparently she has the same hair and height as you...What a coincidence eh?"

A waitress came towards them and Sun Qwanh asked as food the usual. Good ricewine with some medium rare meat. He was now awaiting.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:15 am

"I'm really not that important...But my family is. But then I guess I should be like some sort of nobleman...Not to high in the ranks though..." Qwanh said, after letting out a small laugh. Taoxin nodded smiling. It was a bitter smile for her, but looked natural to others. Learning to fake a smile was part of her life.

"That's nice!" She said enthusiastically clasping her hands together and folding them. "A golden life, huh? And you're modest too." Taoxin still couldn't understand why she didn't know him. Perhaps her father's got tricks up his sleeve.

As the went inside, they took a seat. He then spoke again. "He told me his daughter was very pretty. Long snow white hair and also bearing tiger stripes on her face. But the again I just need to find the symbol sign right?" He said, chuckling a bit. Taoxin nodded, feeling grateful that he didn't recognize her. She smiled eagerly to herself, wondering if the man was dimwitted. "Apparently she has the same hair and height as you...What a coincidence eh?"

"Yes, a coincidence indeed." Taoxin said, laughing lightly. He wasn't the type to put two and two together. Or at least that's what she thought. Maybe he was setting a trap, pulling strings to test her. A waitress came towards them, and Sun Qwanh had ordered. A heavy meal, eh? She was used to light and rich food, but seeing as she's supposed to be passing for just a normal commoner girl, she ordered something she thought would suit her. Though what she really wanted was something rich and rare. Her stomach craved for class.

"I'll have...er" She took a pause, almost blurting out the names of food she shouldn't take. "Fried meat dumplings, and... er... Jasmine tea."
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 am

Sun Qwanh momentarily stared at her for a while after hearing her order. He remembered that commoners do not drink Mò Lì Huā Chá (Jasmine Tea) but Oolong tea. No doubt in his mind he knew she was not an ordinary commoner. He then thought about the main dish she ordered. Fried Meat Dumplings? "Come on..." he thought. "Even commoners wouldn't eat that...It's at least for people who are beneath the middle class since it was cheap yet filling."

Drinking a sip of his ricewine, he then started chomping on the meat. "You know..." he said. "You're pretty suspicious for a mere commoner...Why wear a hooded cape when you can just be in a formal dress." he then took a sip then continued. "Now princess...Could you give me a reason why you're escaping?" he smiled. "If you are honest with me I promise you I won't tell the emperor better yet I will let you do whatever you're doing."

He was now trying to mentally challenge her. However he does not know that she is a princess. He is just trying to see her reaction. Then taking a sip of his ricewine, everything became silent for a bit...
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

"You know..." Qwanh started and Taoxin straightened up a bit. "You're pretty suspicious for a mere commoner...Why wear a hooded cape when you can just be in a formal dress." He said after taking a sip. Taoxin's eyes looked at their surroundings. Something was off here.

"Now princess...Could you give me a reason why you're escaping?" He said, smiling. Had he found her out already? Had she been caught? No, not yet. It was impossible! She should lie a little, and play innocent with him. "If you are honest with me I promise you I won't tell the emperor better yet I will let you do whatever you're doing." Promise, huh? This was it. She forced herself to lie.

"Princess, huh? I accept your flattery but I don't know what you're talking about. I am not the emperor's daughter." It came out naturally. Has she been getting better at this? She was hoping he would buy it, she knew she sold it rihgt. "And I dress like this because I can. No one tells me how I dress or how I wish to look like." She said before taking a sip of her jasmine tea. She pushed the dumplings away slightly with the back of her hand.

Lies. Hundun had it easy. He was chaos and didn't have to deal with situations like this one. Taoxin knew it was wrong to compare herself to the most evil of demons but she couldn't help it. And this man was questioning her.

She felt scared, of course. And she knew her father would throw a fit at her. She'd have no way out and it's back to her dungeon of a room. If only a friend was here. Yes! Her only symbol friend. The only one she has met. She had to find a way to ditch this guy first before running again. He seemed, dangerous.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 am

Sun Qwanh scratched the back of his head while looking at her with weirdness. He then took the last remaining sips of the ricewine and answered back: "You know I'm not a demon or anything...I won't eat you ya know? But if you say so..." he then laughed a bit. Probably due to the ricewine but he hadn't noticed any signs of drunkness. He then payed the waitress for both meals then stretched while yawning.

After a few seconds he stood up. "Alright...You don't need to tell me the truth. However I'm not that stupid ya know?" he shrugged. "I guess I can cut you some slack. Just don't get in trouble because your pops ordered me to find you AND protect you....Alright?" he smiled then pat on her head several times before heading out.

The full moon has appeared, a small yet serene breeze filled the air as Sun Qwanh just got out of the small restaurant. He need to find a replacement as soon a possible. "This is going to be harsh...Probably a one week emprisonment with payment or non-payment without the week of prison..." he then sighed. "Well darn...I need the money...I'm running out of provisions 'til the next travel." He then knew prison was the right choice.
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 am

"Alright...You don't need to tell me the truth. However I'm not that stupid ya know?" So he did figure it out. Taoxin sighed, and pouted slightly at her unacomplished task. She frowned as Qwanh continued."I guess I can cut you some slack. Just don't get in trouble because your pops ordered me to find you AND protect you....Alright?" She smiled happily and clapped lightly.

"Oh thank you, Qwanh!" She said, with a slight giggle. He wasn't going to rat her in and she was happy with that. She just hoped he wouldn't tag along with her. She kinda hoped that he would just go back to the palace and tell Daddy that she had been eaten by a pack of wild pigeons or something.

"This is going to be harsh...Probably a one week emprisonment with payment or non-payment without the week of prison..." Taoxin glanced at him as he said this. Prison? He would go to prison? "Well darn...I need the money...I'm running out of provisions 'til the next travel."

"Money huh? I'll pay you for your efforts and whatever. Just don't rat me out. It's hell at home. And you won't go to prison as long as I'm handling this case." She said shaking her head. She glanced at the full moon. She'd need to stay at an inn for the night. She just hoped the innkeeper didn't recognize her.
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm

[Short Post Sorry]

He smiled as he heard she would bail him out. But he made a negative sign with his head. "It would be best if you wouldn't get involved...One week of prison is not going to kill me." he then noticed somebody was spying on them. He quickly took out a small dagger and threw it towards the unknown character. He heard a slight stabbing sound but the grunt got away. Probably a hired mercenary...But from who?

He knew something was stirring up. He then turned back to Taoxin and said: "You musn't stay here anymore...Find an inn out of the city...They will probably continue to search you." he then grabbed his scabbard with the sword inside and then wore a crimson ragged hooded cape. "Hope we meet again in the future." he said as he begun to walk towards the imperial palace...
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm

"It would be best if you wouldn't get involved...One week of prison is not going to kill me." He said shaking his head. Taoxin smiled and nodded, but turned to the direction of an unknown person who seemed to be watching them. She watched as Qwanh took a dagger and threw it at whoever it was. She heared the metal sink into his skin but the man ran away and she shook her head.

"You musn't stay here anymore...Find an inn out of the city...They will probably continue to search you" He said turning back to her. She nodded in agreement. He then grabbed wore a crimson hooded cape. "Hope we meet again in the future."

Taoxin smiled. "I bet we will." She said, as she walked through the opposite direction. She needed to stop by in a different village.

[[Exit]]
Kaira
Kaira
White Tiger
White Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Qwanh Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 pm

[[Closed]]
Sun Qwanh
Sun Qwanh
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down